Virtual Open Day 1/7/2020


Hi guys!

Coronavirus has changed the world dramatically and in ways I don't think many of us were expecting. In a smaller way this has really affected Year 12, 13 and prospective university students. Many of you in the UK didn't sit any exams at all and I'm sure, as I felt for the end of my first year at uni, that it was a somewhat anticlimactic end to the year and to your school life.

In terms of practicalities, as you wait nervously for your results for some, this may be the time for open days ready to make choices for your UCAS applications (Oxbridge deadline is the 15th October). Instead you will have been met with the news that open days simply aren't happening right now.

But fear not!

Oxford has moved with these uncertain times and instead is providing a Virtual Open Day on  July 1st and 2nd. Whilst it can't be as good as the real thing, there's plenty to look into:


This is a perfect time to explore Oxford: the colleges and the departments from the comfort of your own home, staying safe but keeping on top of it all. There'll be plenty of opportunities for in person visits later on but for now, enjoy!

Let me know what you like and feel free to ask any questions



All images used are not my own and all rights go to the respective owners. I do not claim ownership of the images used above.

Comments

Popular Posts